Graphic Design, Gif Animation, Flash and Programming Design are not included in the website plan.Additional Items or Changes:
• Additional items or changes requested after the website has been uploaded and active will be subject to additional charges. Extra page will be charged USD 50 per page.Write-Up (Content):
• Soft copy of text content to be saved in MS Word “.doc” file format.
• Website text content in any other format e.g. .jpg, Excel, non editable PDF, Hard copy of Brochure not accepted. Client has to provide editable text content.
• Website text content received to be categorized appropriately (E.g. Home, About Us, Services, Products & Contact Us).Logo / Pictures (Images):
• All images to be saved in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif formats.
• All images to be labeled appropriately. (E.g. logo.gif, logo.jpg, product1.jpg, product2.jpg, etc.).
• Preferred placement of images on pages to be mentioned clearly.
• All logos / images / pictures / maps are to be provided by the client.
• If necessary client may purchase images from the stock image websites.Content / Images Materials:
• Layout, fonts and corporate colors to be clearly mentioned.
• Materials must be finalized before submitting to us.Delivery Time:
• A period of 15 working days (Basic Package) and 30 working days (Other Packages), excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, shall be allowed for the construction / completion of the website. This period shall only commence from the day all finalized materials are submitted.
• 1 time (Basic Package) and 2 times (Other Package) minor corrections shall be allowed for the website content only. Examples of minor corrections include grammatical correction, editing of sentences, change of the background color, etc. Layout changes will be subject to additional charges.
• Client to confirm any corrections / changes required for the website before.
• Delivery time lines may be adjusted depending on the complexity of the web design and the types of changes requested, and are subject to the submission of materials by the client within the designated time frame agreed upon.
• Webdukes Technologies Private Limited shall not be held responsible for delays if client does not submit the materials / corrections on time.
• Webdukes Technologies Private Limited will not be liable to Client for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.Intellectual Property Policy:
• It shall be Client’s responsibility to ensure that all material / content / images submitted to Webdukes Technologies Private Limited are original content and free from third-party copyright or trademark protection, or to obtain permission to use from the copyright or trademark owner.
• Client assumes full liability for any copyright or trademark infringement of Client’s website on any third-party copyright or trademark, including, but not limited to, any infringement due to website content, website design or the look and feel of Client’s website.
• The website design, graphics and any programming code / scripts remain the property of Webdukes Technologies Private Limited and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with written permission of Webdukes Technologies Private Limited.
• Client is not allowed to redesign or resale Website design, code, or any property of this website
• USD 200 extra to remove powered or designed by Webdukes Technologies Private Limited.Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
• Client agrees that Webdukes Technologies Private Limited is entitled to disclaim all liability for any loss or damage arising out of the access to the website, use of the services on the website and/or the Webdukes Technologies, services including:
a) Any damage to or loss of data suffered by the Client;
b) Any claim based in contract, tort or otherwise for loss of revenue, profits or consequential loss whether of an economic nature or not;
c) Any disruption or suspension of the website, Webdukes Technologies, services or part thereof;
d) Any error, inaccuracy, or computer virus introduced into the Client’s computer system;
e) Any claim relating to content, goods or services supplied, provided, sold or made available in the website or by Webdukes Technologies Private Limited;
f) All and any loss and damage attributable to an event or circumstance beyond Webdukes Technologies control, including but without limitation, acts of God, war, flood, fire explosion, civil disobedience, governmental action, legislation not in force at the time of these Terms and Conditions of Use, restraints imposed by governments or any other regulatory authorities, labour disputes, trade disputes or delays of parties.By placing order for website design or other services to Webdukes Technologies Private Limited, Client accepts the above mentioned terms and conditions. Webdukes Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to change the above Terms and Conditions and all other parts of the above information without prior notice.